Mortgages for Portfolio Landlords
At Elementary Mortgage Solutions, our mortgage brokers specialise in working with individuals who have a portfolio of properties. Our team of experts can find you great deals on buy to let mortgages, help reduce your costs and, in turn, increase the profitability of your portfolio.
Contact us today for expert, impartial buy-to-let mortgage advice
We Search thousands of mortgage deals so you don't have to!
Supporting Portfolio Landlords
Never has the criteria of lenders been so strict and complicated when it comes to Portfolio Landlords. Many changes to policy now mean that if you own 4 or more Buy To Let Mortgages you are classed as a Portfolio Landlord. To grow your portfolio, you will need to jump through more hoops and provide more information than ever before.
- From stress testing the rents on both the property in question and on the portfolio as a whole
- Interest Coverage Ratios
- Business Plans
- Top Slicing
- Minimum Personal Income
- Are you a Higher or Lower rate taxpayer
- Assets and Liabilities Breakdowns
- Cash Flow Predictions
- Total Leverage across your Portfolio
- Will the property be held in a Limited Company
The list goes on, and no two lenders are the same when it comes to the evidence they will require and criteria you will need to meet. Because of all the changes and additional work involved, many Mortgage Brokers have backed away from dealing with Portfolio Landlords.
Here at Elementary Mortgage Solutions, we recognise the issues and welcome Portfolio Landlords. We have many Portfolio Landlords as clients, and we work closely with them to grow and maintain the finances of their portfolios. This has given us valuable experience with the lenders on our panel, making us experts in the Buy To Let Mortgages.
If your current broker has cut you lose, you are just starting to build a property portfolio, or you have 150 properties and want a broker who is happy to work with you, please get in touch with our team of Mortgage Brokers.
What You Can Expect
- Full in-depth analysis of your portfolio
- Discussion about your goals and exit strategy
- All fees disclosed at the outset
- Access to exclusive mortgage deals and competitive rates
- Excellent customer service